Environmental Assessment Management
We lead development projects through the Environmental Assessment (EA) process with these services:
- EA process management,
- project coordination under the Canadian Environmental Assessment Act (CEAA),
- biological monitoring programs and impact assessments,
- stakeholder communications and consultation,
- management of and collaboration with subcontractors, and
- liaison with First Nation organizations, local stakeholders and communities.
Our experience allows us to advise our clients on the most appropriate and effective approach to meet regulatory and project objectives.
An example of our recent work includes:
- Taltson Hydropower Expansion Project – Dezé Energy Corporation Ltd., Yellowknife, NWT.